Our Iowa & Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Our workers’ compensation practice remains unique. We still do it like Harry Smith did it 60 years ago. We offer user-friendly, easy-access representation. And when you come to us with a problem, we will meet with you early and often, as often as necessary to make sure you understand your rights and get the benefits you deserve.
Over the years, we’ve represented thousands of working men and women who were injured on the job through no fault of their own. Our fundamental purpose has been to achieve the best possible results for our clients, no matter how large or small the case, no matter how hard or long the fight.
Lessons We Have Learned:
- If you’ve suffered an injury on the job, the sooner you learn about your rights the better.
- Don’t expect your employer, or your employer-chosen doctor, to protect your legal rights.
- Take charge of your medical care. You, the injured worker, are why lawyers and doctors exist.
- Ask questions, be persistent, and don’t give up. Find a lawyer you can trust.
- If your injury requires temporary or permanent physical restrictions, make sure your employer follows them.
- If your injury results in permanent impairment or disability, make sure you are paid what is due.
- Don’t settle your case without first consulting with a lawyer who has real-world, time-tested experience.
- It costs you nothing to call us and ask for a consultation. Don’t hesitate, and don’t procrastinate; know your rights now, when it counts.